Common strategies I use to solve people issues:
- Training of staff so they work to their full potential
- Working-out and improving processes that are not efficient or causing bottle necks
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities so no one can play the blame game and tasks get done when and how they should be done
- Determining KPI’s to help give clarity on expectations, increase motivation and sense of achievement and help you confirm what needs to be done is being done
- DISC behaviour profiling to confirm suitability for roles
- Help with hiring the right people and onboarding them in a way that ensures you find out quickly if they are not a good fit, and if they are, they work to their full potential
- Coaching on your leadership style (if required) so that you are more effective as a manager and business owner.
And you are more than welcome to contact some of my clients as a reference to my effectiveness and how I work.