Xmas will soon be here. Have you:
- Planned, designed and ordered your Xmas marketing materials or ads?
- Brainstormed Xmas specials or packages you can offer?
- Thought of gift ideas to trigger more buying?
- Planned end of year customer reviews to find out how well you are doing, what you can do better or what they would like you to offer? This is gold. And how much work they have for you in the new year? This can be done via online surveys, phone calls, face to face lunch or coffee chats. If you get some negative feedback, accept it, don’t start arguing and defending yourself.
- Planned staff interviews to check-in and see how they are travelling, are they moving towards their goals, what they would like to be doing next year, and what improvements they suggest for the business?
- Planned cards and hampers for clients? It’s a time to just give. Don’t include any sales speak or offers in your gift…otherwise it’s not a gift!
- Planned cards and hampers, bonuses etc for staff?
- Put sufficient money aside to cover a slow down in Jan? This can make your Xmas hols a lot more enjoyable if you aren’t stressing about bills.
- Scheduled a business review during the quiet time to reflect on the past year and goals and what to do better this new year?
Troubleshooting Expert and Business Coach